Monday, July 20, 2009

Holy Snap Crackle and Pop!!!!

Today I discovered the magic of a little book called "The Big Ass Book of Crafts" by Mark Montano.
Ho-Lee-Sheet.
It's my new Bible. I've probably read the thing about 5 times now. Every single project idea in the book is AMMAAZINGG. Mark Montano certainly knows his stuff and has the greatest ideas. Plus, all of the projects are affordable and use things that you probably already have lying around the house!! So far I've only made one project though, the Baby Head Paperweight. I will write a tutorial out for everyone soon and show off that cute little gem. I just thought I would let the entire world know that I officially love that book and that it is well worth your $19.95.

While you're at the book store or library checking out TBABOC, I also recommend picking up "Bazaar Bizarre" by Greg Der Ananian. Another awesome craft book loaded great ideas!!
Anyone got any other great crafting books that I NEED to know about? Let me know and I will write a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment